19-22 August 2019
£629 p.p. double cabin or £449 p.p. shared cabin
Join this unique and exhilarating 4-day Pilates break onboard a spacious 53 foot sailing yacht. Explore the beautiful Solent with its magnificent views and hidden gems. Sail somewhere different every day and enjoy Pilates sessions on the beach, by the river, on deck. Visit the Isle of Wight, Chichester Harbour, Buckler’s Hard, Poole Harbour, moor off Sandbanks and Studland for bbq on the beach. Swim in beautiful bays. Get involved and learn new sailing skills, or simply sit back, relax and take in the panoramic views. Stay in a comfortable double cabin with private ensuite.
Pilates and sailing, the perfect combination to get fit and look great
“Thank you again for an amazing experience and introduction to Pilates!” Ursula
Relax on deck, sail past the Needles, enjoy stunning sunsets and do Pilates in different settings
“A big thank you for a magical 4 days! You worked so hard looking after us all and getting us fit & supple” Jen
Enjoy this stunning 53 foot sailing yacht with plenty of outside seating, a large saloon and 4 comfortable double ensuite cabins. Have your own cabin or bring your partner along.
Departing from Lymington Yacht Haven, we will set sail down the picturesque Lymington River and head out into the Solent with its magnificent views. Helm, navigate, hoist sails and pull ropes. Or simply relax, sit back and enjoy the magnificent views. The Skipper and crew provide a chance to do both. Sea air, Pilates sessions, good food and fun will re-energise and restore you, leave you feeling great.
Visit Studland beach, get fit & supple with twice daily Pilates, enjoy lunch on the Isle of Wight, swim in beautiful bays
Comfortable double cabins with private ensuite. All bedding and towels provided.
£629 p.p. single occupancy in double cabin
£449 p.p. shared cabin. Bring your partner
Relax, unwind and have fun. Be ‘hands on’, learn new skills or sit back and enjoy the magnificent views
Pilates sessions will stretch you, increase your core strength and improve your stability and flexibility
- 4 days onboard spacious 53 foot sailing yacht
- Accommodation in private double ensuite cabin
- Twice daily Pilates sessions
- Continental breakfasts with fresh fruit, coffee, tea
- Healthy lunches on board
- Hands on sailing and informal lessons from our professional skippers, as much or as little as you want
- Duvets, pillows, bedding, towels
- Free option to stay onboard on Sunday evening
- Free option to stay onboard on Thursday evening
- Transfers to and from Brockenhurst train station
- Free car parking behind security barrier
- Safety gear
- Dinners and some lunches
- Alcohol is not provided; you are welcome to bring your own
Have a go at helming, practise Pilates in the park and on the beach, relax on deck and enjoy the views.
Meet the team: Ariadne, Russ and Andy
Ariadne is your Pilates teacher, and a keen sailor. “Pilates & sailing is a fantastic combination of exercise, sea air and fun. Get in shape, feel good and meet new friends.”
Sailing Spook skippers, Andy and Russ, will look after you and your safety onboard, teach you sailing skills, entertain you and sail you to wonderful places.
“Thank you Ariadne for organising such a fantastic Pilates Sailing trip. From the moment I arrived, you and the skippers of Spook took care of every detail. The yacht was immaculate and very spacious, you provided delicious lunches and of course, Pilates session twice a day in such relaxing locations. It was wonderful to practise Pilates outside and enjoy the fresh air and scenery. I made new friends on the course and we were entertained by the skippers, Andy and Russ, who such good company – laughter a plenty! Such a tonic, I feel restored and look forward to signing up for another trip asap!” C.A.
If you like sailing or if you’ve always wanted to try, then this is the holiday for you. All levels of Pilates welcome.
We will meet at Lymington Yacht Haven and take you aboard Sailing Spook on Monday morning. Or come down anytime on Sunday evening, enjoy Lymington for the day and board the yacht in the evening. At around 10.30am on Monday we will set sail down the Lymington River and into the Solent, heading for the Isle of Wight. We will return to Lymington Thursday night where you are welcome to say your goodbyes or have one last night aboard before departing Friday morning.
Sailing involves preparation and planning around weather, tides and wind direction, so the Daily Schedule is flexible.
- 8.15am – 9am: Invigorating Morning Pilates on the beach, in a park or on deck
- 9.15am: Continental breakfast with fresh bread, yogurt, fruit, coffee and tea
- 10.30am: Departure from our mooring, heading towards Cowes, Chichester Harbour, Buckler’s Hard, Purbeck Peninsula, Poole Harbour, enjoying lunch onboard or in a waterside pub, BBQ on the beach or picnic in a bay. Relax on deck, get involved in sailing or take a swim.
- 5.30pm – 6pm: Evening Pilates – gentle session to unwind and stretch
- 7.30pm: Time to Dine